Control unit TE300
TE300 is a microprocessor welding control unit for suspended resistance welding guns. This control unit includes specific functions to be used when working with suspended welding guns, such as the double stroke control, and a function checking the efficacy of the safety devices which can be eventually installed on the handle of the machine. It is possible to program 2 different welding programs which can be recalled by an external device. Each program is formed by 11 programmable parameters which describe the working cycle. Besides the simple 4 times cycle, the control unit enables to carry out welding processes with pre-weld current, slope and pulses. Another available function of this control unit is the compensation of the minimum current.
- Simplified programming by 5 push-buttons.
- Synchronous thyristors drive device with phase shift control for welding current adjustment.
- 2 welding programs to be stored up and selectable by an external device.
- 11 programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope and pulse functions.
- Single and automatic cycle.
- Automatic double stroke.
- Compensation of the secondary current to weld oxidised sheets and rods.
- WELD/NO WELD function.
- Delay of first phase shift adjustment, to get the best balance of the machine absorption from mains.
- Control of 2 solenoid valves 24 Vdc 7,2 W Max with protected output against short circuit: electrode closing valve and double stroke valve.
- Self-adjustment to the network frequency 50/60 Hz.
|1° SQUEEZE||00 – 99 cycles|
|SQUEEZE||01 – 99 cycles|
|PRE-WELD TIME||00 – 60 cycles|
|PRE-WELD CURRENT||01 – 99 %|
|COLD TIME||00 – 50 cycles|
|SLOPE||00 – 29 cycles|
|WELD TIME 1||01 – 60 cycles|
|CURRENT 1||01 – 99 %|
|IMPULSE N.||01 – 09|
|HOLD TIME||01 – 99 cycles|
|OFF TIME||00 – 99 cycles|
Resistance Welding 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES