Pneumatic spot welders – Items 4645N-4649N – 16-25 kVA
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding.
The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator’s work.
The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE101.
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge.
- Semi-automatic drainage system.
- Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinder’s end of stroke and air discharge silencers.
- Two-stage electric foot pedal, that besides its normal use in automatic and single spot mode, allows the operator to bring the pieces together and to weld them only when correctly positioned.
- Pre-arrangement for the connection of a second electric two-stage foot pedal item 70284.
- The addition of the second foot pedal allows to recall two different adjustments of time- current. This function is helpful when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece.
Puntatrici a Colonna a Braccio Oscillante, a Pedale e Pneumatiche 16 ÷ 25 kVA Art. 4640N ÷ 4649N 05-2019
Soudeuses par Points a Bras Oscillant a Pedale et Pneumatiques 16 ÷ 25 kVA Art. 4640N ÷ 4649N 05-2019
Schweissmaschinen in Schwinghebelausführung Fussbetätigt und Pneumatisch 16 ÷ 25 kVA Art. 4640N ÷ 4649N 05-2019
Maquinas de Soldadura a Brazo Oscilante, a Pedal y Neumaticas 16 ÷ 25 kVA Art. 4640N ÷ 4649N 05-2019
IT EN FR DE ES
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES