Frequency of the inverter between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
Storage of up to 300 welding programs.
Possibility of managing as many as 4 different welding transformers or one transformer and 4 different types of electrodes.
Slope up, Slope down, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times with units of 1 ms.
6 WORKING MODEs: conventional, constant current, constant power, constant voltage, FIX, constant energy, DYNAMIC mode.
|INTEGRATED WEB SERVER
A software for programming and reading the welding data is within the inverter 1510A.
By connecting with a PC via the Ethernet port on the inverter (X2), one can log in and access the programming and reading of the welding data by simply opening
one's web browser (Explorer®, Chrome® etc., etc.). Possibility to do BACKUP/restore of unit.
|FIELD BUS INTERFACE
Fieldbus is meant to be a single master and multi slave communication network, which allows reducing the wiring required between the nodes making up the network in that it requires the laying of only one cable. In general, it is used to connect a master, such as a PLC, to remote Inputs/Outputs.
- Simplified programming via 6 keys and a backlit alphanumeric LCD.
- Possibility of choosing the operating frequency of the inverter between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
- Storage of up to 300 welding programs; 255 may be called from external devices.
- Possibility of associating an 8-character alphanumeric identifier with each weld program.
- Possibility of managing as many as 4 different welding transformers or one transformer and 4 different types of electrodes.
- Up to 32 programmable parameters for each program.
- Display of the RMS of the welding current, energy, power, RMS of voltage to the electrodes, of the initial and final resistance, of the machine's thermal use percentage, of the machine's use percentage and, as an option, of the initial thickness of the welded material and the indentation at the end of the weld.
- Double stroke function.
- Single and automatic cycle. WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Control of 5 solenoid valves 24 VDC max. 5 W with self-protected output.
- Key for selecting foot control or two-hand control.
- Selectable languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish or Portuguese.
- Possibility of upgrading control unit Firmware via appropriate software.
|TE71 PROGRAMMING TERMINAL
The TE71 is a microprocessor-based graphics programmer for resistance welding control units. It is designed to remotely display and configure the installation and working parameters of a series of welding control units by means of CAN communication. It can be interfaced directly to the specific control unit or added as a node to a network of control units.
Its graphical interface allows the user to navigate within free-access menus or within menus having password-controlled accesses. It also offers the data backup option using a USB support.
TecnaNet Ethernet is a communication programme, based on TCP/IP (Transfer Control Protocol / Internet Protocol), developed by TECNA for remotely programming the control units linked inside a local network.
This programme not only manages the entire programming of all the control units linked together in the network but may also be used to create a detailed documentation of its output, allowing the user to file all data for each welding spot that the networking control units have carried out.
Furthermore, this programme offers the possibility of creating backups of all the programmes stored inside the control units, which markedly speeds up replacements when required.
Resistance Welding 09-2017
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES
Medium Frequency Modular Unit Items 1510C - 1530C 11-2018
Unità Modulare Media Frequenza Art. 1510C - 1530A 11-2018
Position Sensor 2012
Sensore di Posizione 2012
Single Phase Box Items 1270D - 1270E - 1270F 02-2019
Armadio Monofase Art. 1270D - 1270E - 1270F 02-2019
Modular Welding Units: Twin Spot, Rocker Arm, Linear Action Items 4040÷4044 - 4050 - 4060÷4063 10-2019
Gruppi Saldati Modulari: Doppio Punto, Braccio Oscillante, Rettilinee Art. 4040÷4044 - 4050 - 4060÷4063 10-2019
Groupes de Soudage par Points Modulairs: Double Point, a Desente, Curviligne et Rectiligne Art. 4040÷4044 - 4050 - 4060÷4063 10-2019
IT EN FR