Hydraulically operated portal welding machines
Thanks to cutting-edge sensors and components, the repeatability of the geometry and of the electrical parameters are fi nally guaranteed and documented.
In any working area, regardless of the forces applied, we guarantee a precise and consistent parallelism of the moving working surfaces.
Self-learning of the working dimensions, adjustment and memorization of the welding cycle time to over 5 minutes and storage up to 1000 different part numbers.
Real Energy Savings and cutting-edge safety systems.
Monitoring and detection systems for component malfunction and preventive maintenance programs.
Option for production synchronization with additional machinery in a combined work process cell.
TECNA has designed a range of portal welders that advance the production standards known to date.
The monobloc metal frame gives the machine extreme rigidity.
TECNA atomic diffusion bonding machines have extraordinary operating characteristics combined with an extreme simplicity of use.
- Work surface up to 900×600 mm
- System of “CONSTANT PARALLELISM” for precise parallelism in any working area of the work surface regardless of the applied force
- Preventive maintenance programs for component malfunction with remote diagnosis and remote control
- Accident-prevention safety brake for automatic locking of suspended masses
- Monitored block valves
- Electronic position and pressure transducers for perfect repeatability of the stored production cycles
- “DRY LUBRICATED” sliding parts to avoid the pollution of work surfaces
- Accident prevention safety systems with photoelectric double barriers
- Hydraulic circuit equipped with “RER” (real energy savings)
- “SELF-LEARNING WORKING DIMENSIONS” device for a quick adjustment to different product parts
- “LOAD SENSING” hydraulic drive with proportional control enabling effi cient use of energy in the planned production cycles
- Storage of up to 1000 different part numbers
- Adjustment and storage of the “welding cycle” time to over 5 minutes
Portalschweissmaschinen Art. H1500 - H4000 - H6000 10-2018
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES