Control unit TE101
TE 101 is a microprocessor welding control unit for single-phase resistance welders.
It is a particularly versatile welding control unit as it may be used in a wide range of welding applications, both in manual welders (manual and pneumatic operated) and in automatic welding systems. The integrated ammeter and the welding current control limits function allow an easier adjustment and allow the checking of the welding quality.
- Synchronous thyristor drive with phase-shift control for welding current adjustment.
- Built in ammeter (RMS value), 2 selectable ranges (18-56 kA).
- Storing of 99 welding programs.
- Inputs for external selection of 31 programs or 15 programs with parity control.
- Welding times adjustment in half-periods.
- Pre-weld, slope and pulse functions.
- Welding current control limits. Error condition signaling output and function to stop welder operation.
- Single and repeat operating mode. WELD/NO WELD function.
- Welding current compensation function to assist welding of oxidised sheets and rods.
- Possibility to connect two independent start of cycle device using different welding programs.
- Autoretain disabling for manually actuated welders.
- First phase shift delay adjustment. It enables the machine line current best balance.
- Cos φ adjustment, allow to optimise current adjustment linearity.
- End of cycle output for automation applications.
- Thermostatic protection input.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Control of solenoid valve 24 Vdc 7,2 W max with short circuit protection.
- Optional insulated RS 232 interface. Allow the connection with a printer or a personal computer for production data recording.
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES