MF inverter suspended guns – 56 to 90 kVA
3062Q - 3066Q - 3176 - 3177 - 3183 - 3184
SUSPENDED AIR OPERATED SPOT WELDING GUNS FOR HEAVY DUTY (HD)
- Designed for carrying out high quality welds with high productivity and reduced installation costs.
- High electrodes force. Reduced dimensions and safe components.
- Gyro suspension on sealed bearings, assuring, together with a balancer, an accurate manoeuvrability at any degree.
- Rotation locking device.
- Long working stroke to weld reinforcements, ribs, and to enable working in areas difficult to reach etc.
- Adjustable working stroke for heavy duty.
- Temporary extra stroke to reach the areas to be welded.
- Chromium-plated cylinder and shaft for heavy duty and long life.
- Lubrication free pneumatic circuit to avoid oil mist in the enviroment.
- Secondary circuit in copper completely water-cooled.
- Valves on the cooling circuit to make the electrodes replacement easier.
- Supplied equipped with earth leakage switch with 30 mA safety control. Upon request ground fault unit.
- Control handle enabling the selection of two welding programs as well as the opening of the double stroke and the function “pressure only”.
- Safety device against accidental triggering.
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- Flow-switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
- Additional control handle.
- Proportional valve. Allows to adjust the working pressure directly from the control unit and to combine a proper pressure value to each program. Assures constant and accurate working pressure.
Additional equipment on demand:
- Arms and electrodes: according to tables.
- Different lengths of supply cables and hoses.
- Balancers equipped with rotary and insulated hook (option RI).
Puntatrici Pensili Pneumatiche da Produzione a Media Frequenza Art. 3062 ÷ 3184 03-2018
Mittelfrequenz - Pneumatische Produktions - Punktschweisszangen Art. 3062 ÷ 3184 03-2018
IT EN DE
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES